At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Satisfy customers(mainly automotive) with high quality reporting through good support/good internal communication with relevant departments for various product quality topics
- Solve product quality problem which requires manufacturing process knowledge, product quality basics, negotiation skill, team leading
- Promote Infineon quality advantages to customers’ requires basic presentation skill and semiconductor technical knowledge
- Working with manufacturing sites on continuous quality improvement aiming for Zero Defect, requires Six Sigma(DMAIC) approach
- Native Japanese speaker with excellent communication and reporting skills
- 電子部品関連企業での設計、工程、プロセス・プロダクトエンジニア →１つの分野で3年以上の経験
- 英語語学力（TOEIC650点以上 English communication; Reading Manual / E-mail / Conversation/ Teleconference）
- PCスキル（Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources. The Quality Management plays an essential part within Infineons striving for Zero-Defect. It ensures the quality of our products and services. Therefore it conducts continuous procedural improvements to increase customer and people satisfaction. Thus it contributes actively to the business results. Tasks include: Efficient implementation and operation of the Infineon quality management system, analysis of customer requirements so that business processes can be improved continuously and the execution of preventive quality management methods to reduce failure costs.
What we offer you in Tokyo
Infineon in Japan has 190+ employees in four offices: Tokyo, Tokyo Technology Center, Nagoya and Osaka.