At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Design-In / Ramp-up interaction with customer on ADAS System (Mainly radar)
- Interaction with Product Marketing and Project Manager in Headquarter Business Line
- Regional project Management for specific project
- Marketing role on ADAS Sensor (Promotion, Pricing, Market strategy, Competitor bench marking)
- Native Japanese Speaker with excellent communication skill
- 半導体業界でのプロダクトマーケティング, FAE 又は 技術営業の経験（3年以上）
- 英語語学力（Email, Reading Manual, Conversation, Teleconference）
- Project Managementの経験
- PCスキル（Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Sensor, RF, Radar, ADASいずれかの知識
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Automotive Division designs, develops and produces innovative semiconductor solutions for the car’s powertrain, safety management as well as body and convenience.
What we offer you in Tokyo
Infineon in Japan has 190+ employees in four offices: Tokyo, Tokyo Technology Center, Nagoya and Osaka.