At a glance
|Entry level||Temporary Students Employee|
- Data management and provisioning of data in a user friendly way (e.g. web portal);
- Data analysis to support complexity management decisions;
- Improvement of existing tools and databases;
- Creation of related user manuals and provide basic user training.
- Are studying Computer Science, Informatics, Data Analytics or something similar;
- Are interested in web development;
- Ideally gained knowledge of VBA, SQL, CSS & HTML;
- Are used to working with MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint);
- Have experience in JIRA as a plus;
- Are self-motivated, open and a team player;
- Are fluently speaking English. German is a plus.
- Your CV in English;
- Your certificate of enrollment at university;
- Your latest study transcript;
- Your high school report.
Additionally, the following requisites apply for student jobs:
- You have to live somewhat close to the site: more than 150 kilometers is too far a travel for a student job.
- You have to be enrolled in either your Bachelor or your Master studies to be eligible for a student job.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Frontend (FE) cluster offers a broad range of manufacturing competence specialized in high-quality logic products. The portfolio represents Power, Bipolar, Sensor, Passive and Diode technologies as well as CMOS, RF-CMOS and embedded flash technologies. The manufacturing sites in Dresden, Kulim, Regensburg and Villach are committed to Operational Excellence with strong customer focus.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.