At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Oct 01, 2019|
In your new job you will:
- develop methodology and tools for IC test pattern and test program generation/verification
- be responsible for analysis of requirements, concept, specification, implementation and testing of new tools and features
- collaborate with colleagues of chip design and test teams
- provide user support and training with the help of presentations/demos of new tools and flows
You are best equipped for this job if you have:
- a university/university of applied sciences degree in Telematics, Microelectronics, Computer Sciences or equivalent
- good knowledge in hardware design languages (VHDL and/or SystemVerilog); experience in chip design/modeling/verification/simulation is a benefit
- expertise in C/C++ programming and scripting (→ Perl/Tcl/Python) and Unix environment
- fluent English skills with German is a plus
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The central R&D organization „Design Enabling and Services“ (DES) provides the design environment to the different Infineon product development teams. With state-of-the-art design methods, building blocks and a wide range of product development services DES supports Infineon's advanced IC development from early high level system models to verified products ready for manufacturing.
The City of Villach is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria’s southernmost province, in close proximity to the Italian and Slovenian border. Due to its particular geographic location and the outstanding natural beauty of the region, Villach and the whole province of Carinthia have for generations been popular holiday destinations for people from all over the world. Its unique landscape combines mountains and valleys, lakes and rivers, city and countryside. In addition to the favorable geographic location, living in Austria also has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you in Villach
Almost 4.200 people work at four different sites in Austria.