At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Provide Level 2 to 3, round-the-clock operation support for mission critical workflow automation middleware service to global manufacturing IT systems.
- Maintain workflow automation systems for global production sites.
- Engage in incident management, problem management and event management.
- Support and perform workflow automation middleware test, change, release, setup and deployment.
- Provide consultation and training to workflow automation system users.
- Develop, adjust or enhance monitoring and operation tools (when applicable)
- Contribute in local or global projects and operation activities where workflow automation EAI service is involved.
- Support exploration and implementation of future workflow automation solution and service.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or equivalent.
- Hands-on experience with Windows Server, Oracle and MS SQL Server basic administrations.
- Experience supporting or maintaining IT middleware and distributed systems
- Knowledge of Windows shell scripting, C#, .NET Framework, OOP, and Team Foundation Server
- Familiarity with Microsoft Workflow Foundation and Windows Communication Foundation (Good to have)
- Familiarity with messaging middleware, e.g. TIBCO Rendezvous (Good to have)
- Experience executing or supporting test management.
- Knowledge of software lifecycle.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills, and ability to understand complex systems.
- Professional level of written and spoken English.
- ITIL service operation management knowledge or certification
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.