At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Take on full responsibility for a team of 20 development engineers
- Initiate and conduct improvements, innovations and methodologies for circuit and layout design and verification
- Plan budgets, timelines as well as internal and external development resources
- Interact and cooperate with internal and external partners for Design Automation Tools, Process Design Kits, IP-Provision
- Continuously coach and develop the team members
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university degree in electrical engineering or similar field
- 10+ years of working experience in RF-CMOS, SOI or BiCMOS RFIC design
- Technical leadership skills for training, mentoring and providing education to others in your area of expertise
- An excellent command of English language skills. German would be a great additional asset
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to solve highly complex problems involving expert networks
- Ability to proactively research technical details and capability for complex decision-making
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Automotive (ATV) shapes the future of mobility with micro-electronics enabling clean, safe and smart cars –
Semiconductors are essential to realize key trends like eMobility, automated driving and secure, connected cars. Infineon Automotive (ATV) is the #1 semiconductor partner in the fast-changing automotive world, based on our system knowledge coupled with our passion for innovation and quality. We are a key driver in the ever-advancing pace of digitalization in the automotive industry. At our location in Linz, we are focusing on high-frequency integrated switching circuits for automotive applications using state-of-the-art Bipolar/RF-CMOS semiconductor technologies as well as complex mixed signal ICs which are used in high frequency radar applications (77/79 GHz).
Linz is the third-largest city of Austria located approximately 30 kilometres (19 miles) south of the Czech border. It represents a symbiosis of industry, culture and nature - surrounded by stunning landscapes. As UNESCO City of Media Arts, Linz is also one of the world’s most future-orientated locations together with Lyon, Sapporo, Tel Aviv and Dakar. Austria’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out the country as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life.
Find out what you like most about Linz/Upper Austria and join us:
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you in Linz
Almost 4.200 people work at four different sites in Austria.