At a glance
|Location||Wuxi | 无锡|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Responsible for daily operation activities in aluminum wire bond process
- Improve aluminum wire bond process performance through DOE
- Handle improvement project or task on aluminum wire bond process quality/yield/OEE related
- Standardize aluminum wire bond process specification and documentation
- Manage and dispose abnormal issue in aluminum wire bond process
- Interface with customer and support NPI activities
- Drive for overall process improvement and support customer audit
- Bachelor degree with major in mechanical or electrical engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience in aluminum wire bond process
- Extensive experience in aluminum wire bond process engineering of IPM products.Having experience in aluminum wire bond equipment is preferred
- Systematic problem solving skills with 8D or 6 Sigma
- Fluent communication in both Chinese and English
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The back-end segments Sensors, Chip Card and Chip Embedding allow the development of cross-collaborative innovations over the entire value chain from chip production to wafer testing, preassembly, package design and the development of new materials.
What we offer you in Wuxi
There are four different sites for Infineon in China: Shanghai, Wuxi, Beijing and Shenzhen.