At a glance
|Location||San Jose | CA|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
Infineon’s International Rectifier HiRel Products, Inc. division markets components that meet particularly high demands and survive under extreme environmental conditions. Application areas include space systems, commercial aviation, medical, oil and gas drilling, undersea telecommunication cable and defense technologies. IR HiRel offers a comprehensive portfolio of power management solutions with highly reliable, robust discretes and ICs, high temperature DC-DC converters, solid state relays and motor controllers.
We are seeking a full-time Manufacturing Supervisor to lead our Thick Film Area.
In your new role you will:
- Ensure production schedules are met to meet customer needs and completion of all paperwork entries are timely and accurate
- Develop plans for efficient use of materials, machines, and employees
- Understand all relevant KPIs and drive to meet / exceed targets
- Implement a DAILY Management process with Rhythm and Rigor to assure daily plans are met
- Create a positive work environment where everyone has the opportunity to perform at their very best
- Provide high quality level of leadership and coaching for the production employees
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent experience
- 5 years of experience in an electronic/semiconductor manufacturing/production role
- 3-5 years of experience supervising/leading teams in a related discipline
- Experience in (or good knowledge of) Aerospace and Defense manufacturing environment and its regulatory requirements
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Organization and time management skills
- Good understanding of Lean and Six Sigma tool sets (5s, best practice, continues improvement,...etc.)
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
IR HiRel Products Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents .
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon's sole discretion.