At a glance
- Support the New Product Introduction process, meaning checklist meetings, newsletters and process optimization;
- Possibly drive your own smaller projects for our Radio Frequency & Sensors (RFS) business line;
- Support the RFS contribution to external events with demo descriptions, presentations and maybe on-site activities;
- Create content for websites and social media, such as videos, webinars and trainings;
- Create product and promotional webpages and support the intranet appearance of the S2M team.
Please note that this position can be an internship or a student job.
- Are studying Management and Technology, Communication or a similar field;
- Have high affinity to Content Marketing and Data;
- Have experience in Content Management Systems;
- Know how to use MS Office tools, such as PowerPoint and Excel;
- Are fluent in German and English.
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- Your CV in English;
- Copy of your certificate of enrollment at university;
- Copy of your latest grades transcript.
Additionally, the following prerequisites apply for student jobs:
- You have to live somewhat close to the site: more than 150 kilometers is too far a travel for a student job;
- You have to be enrolled in either your Bachelor or your Master studies to be eligible for a student job.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Power Management & Multimarket (PMM) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
Infineon PMM semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world.
Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as human-machine-interfaces (HMI), and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.