At a glance
|Location||Shanghai | 上海|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Provide technical training to customers and disti on automotive power devices for body applications
- Collect market information and feedback HQ the market requirement and trend
- Monitor and push joint develop projects with 3rd parties
- Product definition, esp. to fit China market requirement
- Demo design to support local customers
- Bachelor / Master Degree Major in EE, Automation Vehicle Engineering;
- Hands-on experience on body power application;
- Hands-on experience on power electronics components on IC production;
- On customer support on IC level with success experience
- System experience on body power application; Thermal analysis; WCA experience; Schematic and layout; 8D report; Automotive production; ISO9001
- Good customer communication skill
- Good English communication with global counterpart;
- Good presentation skill
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Automotive Division designs, develops and produces innovative semiconductor solutions for the car’s powertrain, safety management as well as body and convenience.
What we offer you in Shanghai
There are four different sites for Infineon in China: Shanghai, Wuxi, Beijing and Shenzhen.