At a glance
|Location||Leominster | MA|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
The Senior Manufacturing Manager/Production Manager will oversee the full environmental, screening, finishing and QCI test process of discrete and module products used in space and other high reliability applications. In this role you would work closely with Production Supervisors, Project Managers, Engineering and Quality departments to plan work, set targets and make sure the finished products are completed on time meeting stringent quality standards. As Production Manager you will be expected to spend time on production floor alongside Production Supervisors insuring designed processes, procedures and best practices are followed. Focus on improving production methods, equipment, efficiency and increasing productivity on all production shifts.
In your new role you will:
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed on production floor
- Be responsible for quality control, inventory control and scrap reduction which will be key indicators for success
- Monitor production and adjust schedules for production floor as needed
- Help recruiting, training and retaining of top talent in the production floor
- Work closely with the Engineering Team, Supply Chain, Quality and HR addressing production issues daily
- Create action plans for improvement when needed to address production gaps
- Establish production goals daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly
- Work alongside production supervisors creating an open, friendly environment for production employees to thrive in
- BS in Business or Engineering required, MBA preferred
- 5-7 experience in a low to mid volume, high mix environment
- Experience in implementation of lean methodologies Experience in shop floor control systems, as well as developing reports out of shop floor control to drive factory
- Demonstrated development and implementation of operational efficiency improvements
- Demonstrated experience in developing and improving employee engagement activities
- Focus on people management
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
IR HiRel Products Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents .
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon's sole discretion.
Infineon Technologies takes data privacy and identity theft very seriously. As such, we do not request personally-identifiable information (PII) from applicants over the internet or electronically. Please kindly refrain from disclosing your PII electronically during the application process or to unauthorized websites that may purport to be Infineon or any of our affiliates.