At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Manage package platform portfolio (identifies platform extensions, supports definition of new products in platform, portfolio streamlining, proposes make or buy decision)
- Propose platform R&D strategy as part of the Package Platform Roadmap under consideration of manufacturing capabilities, business needs and IFX technology roadmaps.
- Initiate development projects on platform level to improve cost position, package reliability/quality and technical capabilities
- Responsible for target alignment for new package projects with package concept engineers and/or program management in products lines to ensure the fitting to platform strategy
- Be the owner of business case preparation for platform extensions and for special product requests outside of platform strategy or standard package catalogue
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Science
- 10 years of relevant job experience in Semiconductor Development & Manufacturing.
- Excellent knowledge in BE package development
- Detailed knowledge in products driven package requirements
- General knowledge in application requirements, process, planning, cost calculation methods
- Good Knowledge in BE manufacturing concepts and production
- Good knowledge of general market trends in packaging
- Knowledge in relevant FE technology with BE interaction
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.