At a glance
|Location||Milpitas | CA|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
In your new role you will:
- Be responsible for the development, measurement and execution of the strategy for assigned accounts; develop, present & implement a Strategic Plan annually
- Be instrumental in closing contractual agreements; manage & drive complex negotiations
- Effectively manage escalations in a productive and professional manner
- Sell the complete Infineon Sensor portfolio; coordinate “one face to the customer” for all MEMS based products
- Define customer profiles including TAM and SAM analysis
- Forecast revenue & design wins based on sound methodologies
- Manage relationship with assigned account worldwide; expand and develop Infineon relationship; effective & proactive relationship mapping at all levels
- Coordinate contact with account globally at an executive level, focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship; representing the organization to the customer and the customer to the organization
- Be a team leader and provide professional leadership and coordination for account support team, including quality, inside sales, logistics, planning, supply chain, etc.
- Work closely with other Infineon sales colleagues, Product Marketing, and channel partners relevant to the assigned customer to accomplish the defined goals
- Manage global responsibility for complex direct business and partners network (Dist,, EMS, design houses), with full transparency and visibility
- Conduct weekly management reporting for critical issues; Monthly forecast update; Strategy reviews; opportunity reporting
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- 10+ years of experience in sales, marketing, business development and/or technical program management
- Ability to present & explain Value Propositions of semi-conductors and related fabrication & assembly processes
- Demonstrated experience managing a team of multiple direct reports
- University degree (Engineering preferred) Bachelors/Masters
- Proficiency in English in both written and verbal communication
- General knowledge of IFX competitors within RF, Sensors, Power and Digital controllers
- Ability to travel internationally 10-20% of the time, to Munich headquarters and our other manufacturing sites in Germany, Austria and China.
- Experience working in a large, multi-national, matrixed organization, a plus
- Contract negotiation experience, a plus
Infineon Power Management & Multimarket (PMM) semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world.
Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
– We drive leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents.
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon’s sole discretion.
What we offer you in Milpitas, CA
Our Milpitas site, located in Silicon Valley, is one of the headquarters for Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. This site is primarily focused on Chip Card and Security and Power Management and Multi-market regional sales, marketing, and distribution.