At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
In your new role you will:
- Provide high level technical support for production processes of high power semiconductors, and to contribute to meeting KPIs.
- Make and maintain work instructions and process parameter charts.
- Ensure the process stability of the own technological field.
- Increase the efficiency of the production processes.
- Introduce and implement changes and new processes or innovations using the appropriate tools.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A Degree, and at least 3 years of industrial or production working experience (in electronics, metallurgical, or mechanical field).
- Professional working experience in semiconductor industry with knowledge of soldering technology would be a plus.
- Previous experience in quality techniques (pareto, 8D, 5W, 5S, lean).
- Experienced in AOI (automated optical inspection), as a plus.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office.
- Fluency in Hungarian language and good command of English.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The backend segments enable the development of comprehensive innovation across the entire value chain: starting with chip manufacturing, to wafer testing, preassembly, package development and development of new materials. The backend cluster combines the competencies for planning, productivity, innovation and quality, assembly and testing.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you in Cegléd
Cegléd is a backend production site and produces and tests IGBT Modules and other components.