At a glance
|Entry level||Temporary Students Employee|
- Develop software libraries for our product portfolio, do implementation tests and prepare the rollout;
- Create software examples and applications based on the developed libraries;
- Use the developed software to create new applications;
- Contribute continuously to improve our development environment and flow;
- Do documentation of the work.
- Are currently studying Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics or a related subject;
- Have skills in embedded programming;
- Are experienced in programming language C/C++, Python is a plus.
- Have an understanding of hardware and communication protocols.
- Have basic knowledge of open source platforms such as Arduino.
- Are fluently speaking English (German in a plus).
- Your CV in English;
- Copy of your certificate of enrollment at university;
- Copy of your latest study transcript;
- Copy of your high school report.
- You have to live somewhat close to the site: more than 150 kilometers is too far a travel for a student job.
- You have to be enrolled in either your Bachelor or your Master studies to be eligible for a student job.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The central R&D organization „Design Enabling and Services“ (DES) provides the design environment to the different Infineon product development teams. With state-of-the-art design methods, building blocks and a wide range of product development services DES supports Infineon's advanced IC development from early high level system models to verified products ready for manufacturing.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.