At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Knowledge of physical failure analysis knowledge will be added advantage but not a requirement (Eg; cross-sectioning, tools operations; Eg SEM, FIB, CSAM, TEM)
- FA tool ownership. Close interface and colloboration with product, process, test teams; local and global.
- Participate in cross functional meetings, projects, yield improvement forums.
Prepare comprehensive FA reports.
- Carry out electrical verification, fault isolation and other relevent analaysis related to the case.
- Perform Discrete Devices and IC (complex test structure / parametric) Failure Analysis [FA] on wafer and/or package level,
- Degree / Master in Electrical/Electronic Engineering ort other related fields.
- Preferably with 2 years of working experience.
- Fresh candidates with strong theory/basic knowledge will be considered.
- Good verbal and written skill in English language.
- Good interpersonal skill with self-discipline.
- Required to have competencies and hands on experience related to electrical failure verification and localization (curve tracer, parametric analyzer, micro probing, LCT and emission analysis).
- Fresh graduate with relevant academy qualification, programing skill will be considered (e.g. VB/VB Scripting, Windows OS/Platform, Linux Scripting,Batch Scripting, C++ & etc.).
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Kulim
In our wafer production in Kulim we are producing more than 100.000 wafer each month.