At a glance
|Location||Milpitas | CA|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Drive a high performance culture through proactive performance management, resulting in a premium service to our customers
- Lead with a collaborative style, working with internal partners and stakeholders to achieve the best available solution to supply issues and delivery escalations
- Provide the next level of escalation for the Supply Chain Customer Account Team to bring order, structure, and management focus to customer issues, which could otherwise result in a high level of customer dissatisfaction and/or damage to the Company’s reputation
- Help individual team members (as needed) to evaluate and analyze data from multiple sources and make decisions based on thorough assessments of the issues and outcomes while balancing customer requirements and IFX capability
- Establish departmental goals and objectives that are consistent with, and lead to the successful achievement of, corporate goals, objectives and KPIs; identifying and carrying out corrective actions whenever required, ensuring the proper involvement of relevant departments
- Assist in identifying future supply chain requirements and work with Customers, in order to implement new supply chain concepts, support Infineon’s competiveness and optimize customer specific supply chain processes
- Uphold a culture of compliance by ensuring internal controls are adhered to in accordance with Company and regulatory standards
- Be responsible for defining strategy, framework and procedures to negotiate advanced Supply Chain (SC) concepts and Supply Chain related contract clauses for the assigned customer base
- Actively lead and inspire the Supply Chain Customer Account Team with a strong emphasis in mentoring, developing, and providing strategic direction to team members
- At least 7 years of in-depth functional experience in a Customer Service, Logistics or Supply Chain function
- 3 to 5 years in a managerial/supervisory role with direct reports
- Ability to multi-task and have very strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
- The ability to lead with a collaborative style, by working with internal partners and stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Customer focused, results driven and solutions oriented philosophies
- Strong understanding of the contracting process and contract language, specifically related to supply chain concepts and processes
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of ERP applications (SAP preferred).
- Bachelor Degree required.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents .
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon's sole discretion.
What we offer you in Milpitas, CA
Our Milpitas site, located in Silicon Valley, is one of the headquarters for Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. This site is primarily focused on Chip Card and Security and Power Management and Multi-market regional sales, marketing, and distribution.