At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Responsible to drive the development process post concept approval to launch at subcons, ensuring that Technical & Quality standards are achieved to maximize profitability
- Responsible to ensure new package/new process development achieved customer requirement in term of timeline, cost and quality
- Support Package Definition group to ensure package platform complexity, product requirement, customer commitment are met
- Execute released package concept/platform to production.
- Synergy with other Package development team in OSAT / other segment on market trend and requirement
- Master / Bachelor Degree in Engineering and Physical Science
- Minimum requirement 5 Years of Design/Package/Process development in Semiconductor packaging
- Experience in analytical tool, e.g. DoE, 8D and simulation knowledge, Auto CAD will be an added advantage
- Analytical mind and high initiative to challenge him/herself and the team to move the next level of competency.
- Location: Ipoh or Melaka
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.