At a glance
|Location||El Segundo | CA|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
You will be part of Infineon’s PMM DCDC Business segment and lead product development projects with significant complexity and noticeable impact to the business success of the organization. You will work with diverse, cross functional and international project teams as well as with all levels of management up to senior executive level.
In your new role you will:
- Lead product development projects with significant complexity, risk, reach and noticeable impact for the DCDC organization
- Project management for Enterprise Power and Power Management for medium voltage products
- Actively manage your key stakeholders in an international environment. This regularly involves negotiating as well as convincing others to accept positions or trade-offs
- Form, guide and motivate diverse, cross functional project teams. You create energy and commitment by explaining and providing opportunities for your team members
- Maintain the overview and understanding of technical interdependencies in order to proactively identify the most complex problems. Lead others to think also beyond existing solutions to solve them
- In particular, conduct a forward-looking risk management. In close cooperation with your stakeholders you identify possible mitigation measures and/or backup scenarios
- Assume full responsibility for your projects by continuously assessing progress and adjusting the project plan within the given boundary conditions to ensure that goals are met even in the face of challenges. This also involves anticipating and proactively managing significant changes to the existing project agreement
- Manage and control projects at any stage of project life-cycle in compliance with internal rules and regulations
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, micro-electronics or related studies combined with a good technical understanding
- PMP certification or relevant project management credentials (IPMA Certification Level C is a plus)
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience in the field of semiconductor products , thereof 6 years of leading projects and project teams
- In-depth project management knowledge in terms of project initiation, planning and closing including reporting and documentation; is able to select, scale and combine the appropriate project methodologies and tools
- The ability to understand and structure complex project situations; manage crisis situations, consolidate and present those to senior management level
- Excellent intercultural competencies and communication skills
- The will to travel on a regular basis and/or as the need arises to Europe, Asia and within the United States
Infineon Power Management & Multimarket (PMM) semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world.
Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
– We drive leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents.
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon’s sole discretion.