At a glance
- Assembly and testing of demoboards and parts
- Development of test setups
- Writing Test Documentation and Evaluation of Results
- Writing User Guides and application notes
- Adaptation of existing demoboards
- Design of demoboards
- Analysis of technical issues and development of solutions
- First Customer support on component level
Duration: Temporary (6 months) / Part-time
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. Bachelor students receive a compensation of 1.885,-- Euro gross p.m. (Full-time basis for Bachelor students) and Master students receive a compensation of 2.210,--Euro gross p.m. (Full time basis for Master students)
- are currently studying Systems Engineering, Design Engineering or Electronics
- have the capability to work autonomously and self-responsible
- are willing to learn proactively
- have basic technical knowledge in DC power conversion topologies
- have experience in test engineering
- are good team player
- have very good English skills
- Programming skills (C)
- Basic experience in PCB Design and Layout (Altium, Eagle)
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Transcript of records
- Highest completed educational certificate (Matura certificate for Bachelor students, Bachelor certificate for Master students)
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Power Management & Multimarket (PMM) portfolio is very diverse. One of PMM’s core areas of expertise is semiconductors for power supplies. PMM products make adapters and chargers smaller, lighter and more efficient. PMM also develops key components for mobile devices, for example silicon microphones based on MEMS (micro-electromechanical systems). These particularly powerful microphones deliver a higher level of sound quality when making calls in a noisy environment. MEMS is also becoming more widely used in the growing market for voice-controlled devices. When combined with radar technology, the speaker’s location in the room can be detected, enabling more accurate control of the device. The launch of the emerging 5G standard will further boost demand for PMM cellular infrastructure components. PMM also specializes in products for harsh environments, providing extremely high-reliability semiconductor components for aviation, aerospace, oil and gas exploration, and subsea telecommunications applications.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you in Villach
Almost 4.200 people work at four different sites in Austria.