|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Test Cell process development within Test Technology & Innovation UPD function
- Test handling platform owner
- Responsible for execution of test cell roadmap and establish test handling capability for new packages
- Qualification and released of new new test cell (test handler / change kit / docking / vision system / laser marker) in terms of quality, performance, time to market and cost
- Test cell automation
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or equivalent
- Experience in semiconductor test handling related function covering gravity feed, turret or pick and place platform, Strip Test will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge in AUTOCAD software tool (or equivalent) and well verse in mechanical drawing
- Material & thermal mechanical simulation tool is added advantage
- Statistical data analysis
- Knowledge in computer programming (C++, VB, Script )
- Analytical, problem solving skill
Our global Team, with over 34.000 employees, works to improve Energy efficiency, enables new mobility concepts and provides for security in our digital age. With our innovative semiconductors and system solutions we contribute to a more sustainable future.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.