At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Design tooling as needed to meet POD and satisfy internal die layout requirements as well as product performance related to voltage, current, thermal, environmental, etc
- Apply design rules based on established baseline document as well as specific equipment and process capability of specific assembly sites.
- Responsible for enabling of new package platform and derivatives packages, and support of technology and package development at OSAT. This includes new subcon enabling support role.
- Responsible for OSAT change management projects (major changes) ensuring projects are executed fulfilling project requirements.
- Support FE transfer and change management (TCM).
- Identify package level opportunities for cost down and executes cost down projects.
- Responsible for package platform assessment between subcons and provides mapping to in-house capability supported by the segments and package platform managers.
- Co-ordination/support alignment of Subcon Technology roadmaps with Segments.
- Degree in Engineering.
- More than 10 years of process (assembly & test) working experience and min 4 years in project management (NPI and also change/transfer projects)
- Capability to drive subcons and ensure projects are managed within time, budget and scope of project.
- ATV ramp up and safe launch experience is necessary.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.