At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Define and develop digital power solutions for TV, PC and Gaming applications
- Develop and implement system and firmware validation tests and generate reports
- Write application notes and technical articles for Infineon XDP ICs in these applications
- Train Field Application Engineers (FAE) and customers with technical training collateral
- Support FAEs and customers to implement TV and PC power solutions and solve technical issues
- Work with internal product line engineering teams closely to develop digital power products
- Min. 5 or more years of experience in SMPS applications engineering.
- Hands-on design experience of power converters especially PFC, LLC converters
- Good understanding on future SMPS topologies
- Good customer communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated team player with high level of self discipline and a can-do attitude
- Firmware design experience for power converter is a plus
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Singapore
Singapore is our regional headquarter for Asia-Pacific and consists of production, research & development, sales & marketing, supply chain and many central functions.