At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Manage and develop a business strategy for low and mid voltage power MOSFETs to ensure the best positioning in the marketplace, drive revenue growth and increase profitability
- Intensively collaborate and build trusted relationships with Application Marketing, Field Application Engineers, Sales and Distribution Partners as you cascade the product portfolio value proposition and support to solve customer issues
- Influence profit/loss of the product portfolio
- Analyze the market to gain an extensive understanding of the business environment and drive competitor analyses within application spaces such as SPMPs, DCDC Power Supplies, LEV, DC Drives, and Inverters
- Engage and build strategic relationships with key and channel customers
- Deliver product launches and training with respect to the Power Discrete family to a wide internal and external audiences
- Represent the Product Line to internal and external partners worldwide
- Support Regional Power Discrete Business Managers by qualifying significant business opportunities where strategic initiatives or technical input is required
- Provide portfolio input and market intelligence back to the responsible product line heads in a regular manner
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university degree in electrical engineering (preferred) or physics with a strong familiarity of the power semiconductor market
- 10+ years of experience in product marketing, sales, business development or application engineering related tasks with a strong emphasis on roadmap execution, winning projects and driving revenue
- Extensive people and project management experience including management of complex organizational setups
- Strong team player with high energy level and international networking skills
- Willingness to travel (as needed, approx. 4-6 times per year to Asia)
- Fluent English skills with German skills as a plus
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Power Management and Multimarket (PMM) semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
– Power Management & Multimarket (PMM) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
At Infineon in Villach you shape the technologies of tomorrow and work in an international environment with colleagues from 60 nations. Your personal contribution will be valuated and appreciated as the cornerstones of our success. And all that in beautiful surroundings which guarantee a high quality of life.
The City of Villach is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria’s southernmost province, in close proximity to the Italian and Slovenian border. Due to its particular geographic location and the outstanding natural beauty of the region, Villach and the whole province of Carinthia have for generations been popular holiday destinations for people from all over the world. Living in Austria also has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life. Villach benefits from its status as a “small town”, offering everyday living at affordable prices in an outstanding setting.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you in Villach
Almost 4.200 people work at four different sites in Austria.