At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
In your new role you will:
- Conduct safety analysis with the support of the system architect and the design team
- Monitor the progress of safety related activities and trigger updates based on design changes during product lifecycle
- Prepare justifications needed during hardware / software safety analysis and for demonstration of process compliance
- Identify areas of improvement and initiate corrective actions
- Support during functional safety audits and assessment
- Regularly report to and alignment with the Safety Manager
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A full university degree (Master or PhD) in Electronic Engineering or equivalent degree.
- 1-2 years experience in semiconductors and/or in functional safety (e.g. ISO 26262, IEC 61508 and other relevant safety standards)
- Good knowledge in semiconductor development
- Knowledge/Experience in safety analysis methods (e.g. FMEA, FMEDA, FTA, DFA) is a plus.
- Structured and methodical working style
- Good communication and moderation skills
- Fluent communication in English (written and verbal)
- Availability to travel.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Romania - We have an attractive and international working environment
We offer an attractive local and global career perspective and access to an international network of experts, but also access to state of the art tools and equipment. We have in place policies, programs and infrastructure to provide the best work-life balance, health and well-being.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you in Bucharest
More than 200 employees work in our research & development site in Bucharest. Our focus is automotive and security solutions – covering every step from concept to mass production.