At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
1) Develop new IGBT/Diode technology generations based on novel complex device and process concepts
2) Work in close collaboration with Process Integration, Product Engineering, Quality and coordinate overall team activities on day-to-day basis to achieve the development targets
3) Run process simulation as support of development within the framework of virtual prototyping
4) Act as an interface to management and interact across organizations, sites and expert groups
5) Provide training and education of colleagues as well as transfer and expansion of knowledge within the team
2)Self-motivation and reliability
3)Demonstrated effective behaviors in the following core competencies: accountability, collaboration, execution, communication, integrity and trust
4)Experience in process and device simulation
5)Know-how about semiconductor development tasks and how to convert results into stable production solutions
6)At least 3 years of experience in semiconductor industry, preferred in frontend wafer fab or R&D
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Kulim
In our wafer production in Kulim we are producing more than 100.000 wafer each month.