At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
In your new role you will:
- Act as an independent business process reviewer, performing compliance process assessment with internal and global policies
- Identify potential risks and process improvement opportunities
- Make recommendations on how to mitigate risks and improve operations, drive the establishment of action items and monitor their execution
- Review and monitor the execution of Internal Controls and perform controls in accordance with Corporate Risk Management strategy and in compliance with Internal Control system
- Secure maintenance of process descriptions and handbooks within Shared Service Center organization and provide guidance to process owners on ensuring that document “library” is properly maintained.
- Support the maintenance of internal and Corporate rules and regulations
- Support the implementation of a Continuous Improvement approach, by driving root cause analyses, providing suggestions for the identified problems, including the modification of processes with broader scope and complexity.
- Close collaboration with operational teams and process owners, from several areas of work to assess the compliance and identify improvement opportunities
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A University degree in Finance or similar area
- Already 5+ years of work experience in Finance (special focus on SOX and Financial Audits)
- Good understanding of transactional accounting processes
- Working experience preferably in multinational companies or Share Service Center
- Experience with Continuous Improvement methodologies is an advantage
- Ability to leverage technology to develop innovative solutions
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Feel welcome at Infineon Shared Service Center in Porto –
Our multifunctional business model is focused on high quality services through operational excellence with engaged people. We are recognized globally at Infineon as a valuable business partner.
These are the main business services on our site: Finance, Purchasing, Human Resources, Robotic Process Automation, IT, Audit, Legal, Compliance, Business Continuity among other areas that consolidate us as a high quality partner.
You will find a very open and approachable working culture in Infineon Porto. Our office space has also been designed to promote our people engagement and well-being at work.
If you know Portuguese people, you know we enjoy life to its full. At our office you will find chill rooms and when you leave you can always go to the beaches nearby.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.