At a glance
|Location||Beijing | 北京|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Job sharing||Yes, possible|
- Build and manage strong government relationship for Infineon Greater China region;
- Build and manage strong relationship with Chinese major ministries, local government functions, research institutes, industry associations and think tanks;
- Analyze policy and market intelligence, identify opportunities and challenges, and develop strategic direction;
- Plan and implement key events involving Infineon senior executives and government senior officials;
- Develop and implement China’s government affairs strategies to support business objectives;
- Represent the company as required at conferences, seminars and other professional gatherings.
- Education: bachelor’s degree or above;
- At least 8 years’ experience combined in positions of increasing responsibility and experience in government affairs, public affairs or public policy;
- Relevant Semiconductor/IT/ High tech industry background is a plus, but not mandatory;
- Proven good contact network in the government functions;
- Well organized, highly motivated, innovative with regards to problem solving and results oriented;
- Good communicator, fluent in both written and spoken English, excellent presentation skills;
- Good team player and cross functional style, be able to work under pressure.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Beijing
There are four different sites for Infineon in China: Shanghai, Wuxi, Beijing and Shenzhen.