At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Provide standardized, high quality and state-of-the-art Software Development Services.
- Develop new software solutions or extension of existing applications.
- Be responsible for core components such as security modules, frameworks and platforms.
- Be involved in conceptual evaluations of new technologies.
- Create technical specifications based on a thorough understanding of business needs and use cases.
- Work in a globally distributed team and express your thoughts and ideas.
- Be actively managing your network to colleagues working in international sites.
- Degree in Computer Science with minimum 5 years of work experience in the field of software development.
- Excellent knowledge in C#, .NET Framework, WF, WCF, WPF, XAML, UWP, .NET Core, .NET Standard
- Excellent experience in working with Visual Studio IDE and Team Foundation Server
- Knowledge of software programming patterns, paradigms and development methodologies
- Fluent English skills.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.