At a glance
|Location||Milpitas | CA|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Have opportunities to participate in special projects
- Be working closely with sales, manage customer project ramp up and ramp down
- Be responsible for preparation of and participation in customer calls and meetings
- Analyze global supply situation in times of short supply in order to manage expectations and maximize customer satisfaction
- Strive for continuous improvement/optimisation of customer logistics topics (processes, tools, concepts) aligned to Infineon’s business strategies and objectives
- Manage advanced supply chain concepts
- Ensure on time delivery to customers based on orders and forecasts
- Build & maintainin cooperation with Infineon internal partners, providing value-add information & services
- Be customers’ first point of contact for all demand fulfillment topics
- Manage customer order management requirements considering customer needs balancing this against Infineon capabilities, implemented logistics concepts & legal requirements
- Some travel required
- A minimum of 4 years of related experience
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college preferred
- Confident to make complicated decisions independently when needed
- Determined, self-motivated and eager to take on new challenges
- Works proactively with a sense of urgency and attention to detail at all times
- Strong problem solving ability
- Results driven and solutions oriented
- Customer focused
- Ability to adapt quickly, working in a dynamic business environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and with employees at all levels of the organization
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of ERP applications (SAP preferred)
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents .
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon's sole discretion.
What we offer you in Milpitas, CA
Our Milpitas site, located in Silicon Valley, is one of the headquarters for Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. This site is primarily focused on Chip Card and Security and Power Management and Multi-market regional sales, marketing, and distribution.