At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
.Development of innovative processes and process characterization methodologies for existing and new technologies.
• Partnering with production module/department, technology integration, planning, business divisions and global process development
• Perform process stability, sustaining and improvement to meet overall company targets
• Perform integration block re-use and tool extendibility to maximize re-use strategy
• Perform FMEA, risk assessment of process changes and process change management
• Initiate, coordinate and support excursion prevention, productivity and quality improvement projects
• Interface between production module/department, technology integration & quality engineering on daily routines
• At least 5 years working and hands-on experience in wafer fab substrate DCVD processes, and related equipment engineering.
• Experience and have good methodical technique in technology synchronization and process harmonization
• Good knowledge in semiconductor unit processes, process integration, device physics and products will be of added advantage
• Good hands-on experience on wafer fabrication processes, equipment and metrology
• Technology and or product transfer, qualification and high volume ramp-up know-how
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Kulim
In our wafer production in Kulim we are producing more than 100.000 wafer each month.