At a glance
|Entry level||Thesis support|
For this thesis, we are offering a wide range of different topics on digitalization. The key problem and the methodology will differ but the main process will include the following steps:
- Problem Understanding – Analyzing the current set-up and processes, e.g. customer collaboration or forecasting processes.
- Methodology Provision – Benchmark of existing methods and strategies, e.g. for human-machine collaboration or machine learning algorithms.
- Solution Development – Implementation of problem solving method, e.g. in form of a roadmap or computer codes.
- Case Study – Application of the solution on real data.
- KPI Impact Analysis – Analysis of the outcome considering existing KPIs.
Please be aware that the thesis will be conducted in English and you can propose the topic on your motivation letter.
- Are currently studying Business Administration, Engineering, Data Science or a similar field.
- Already have knowledge in Supply Chain Management or Data Science.
- Have strong analytical and communicative skills.
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- Your CV in English.
- Copy of your certificate of enrollment at university.
- Copy of your latest study transcript.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Supply Chain Innovations Group is responsible for transferring knowledge from academia and practice to the Infineon Supply Chain and use this knowledge to transfer it into profitable innovation. For us, our supply chain is the competitive advantage of Infineon. Our mission is to build partnerships with academia and key players in practice, bring knowledge into our supply chain using our Supply Chain Academy, manage risks, contribute to our supply chain strategy, consult decision makers and establish and support key projects of our supply chain roadmap. Recently, we have been also involved in innovation projects outside the supply chain which will influence the business strategy of Infineon as a whole.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.