At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Manage and control firmware development projects within the project life cycle in compliance with Infineon internal milestone requirements and regulations
- Perform project planning from product definition to transfer to production including project schedule, cost and resource efforts
- Form and lead the project team assigning responsibilities within the project to project managers of sub-projects and project members
- Conduct effective and regular project tracking
- Spot, mitigate and avoid potential risks
- Manage key stakeholders and handle effective customer communications on project management related issues
- Work closely with relevant functions ( e.g. application, concept, design, verification, marketing, and quality teams ) to ensure project execution excellence and objective are aligned
- Focus on project quality assessing progress and ensuring that goals are met, even in the face of challenges
- Monitor changes against original project goals and be prepared for adapting plans
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- 8+ years’ experience in a Firmware/Embedded Software Development Engineering role, thereof at least 4+ years managing firmware/software projects
- Ideally managed V model life-cycle projects with ASPICE and ISO26262
- Experience with common project management tools and methodologies, ideally possessing already an IPMA level C certification
- Exposure to agile methodologies such as scrum as an added advantage
- Fluent English skills with German skills or willingness to learn it as a plus
- Working experience of state-of-art project management and embedded software development tools
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Automotive (ATV) shapes the future of mobility with micro-electronics enabling clean, safe and smart cars –
Semiconductors are essential to realize key trends like eMobility, automated driving and secure, connected cars. Infineon Automotive (ATV) is the #1 semiconductor partner in the fast-changing automotive world, based on our system knowledge coupled with our passion for innovation and quality. We are a key driver in the ever-advancing pace of digitalization in the automotive industry. At our location in Linz, we are focusing on high-frequency integrated switching circuits for automotive applications using state-of-the-art Bipolar/RF-CMOS semiconductor technologies as well as complex mixed signal ICs which are used in high frequency radar applications (77/79 GHz).
Linz is the third-largest city of Austria located approximately 30 kilometres (19 miles) south of the Czech border. It represents a symbiosis of industry, culture and nature - surrounded by stunning landscapes. As UNESCO City of Media Arts, Linz is also one of the world’s most future-orientated locations together with Lyon, Sapporo, Tel Aviv and Dakar. Austria’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out the country as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life.
Find out what you like most about Linz/Upper Austria and join us:
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you in Linz
Almost 4.200 people work at four different sites in Austria.