At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Design and install facilities utilities supply to production tool/machine according to schedule, standards and specifications.
- Conduct QA/QC check at hook up material, workmanship and method. Buy off Testing and Commissioning result.
- Advise Facilities Base Build System capacity and distribution availability.
- Coordinate and work closely with contractors to solve problem, which arise at site, innovatively and promptly.
- Cost control in spending. Cost reduction through task force.
- Continuously improving robustness of system, schedule and quality of work.
- Measure and monitor production tool consumption trend at initial stage for newly hook up tool.
- To enhance working place toward a safe and accident free environment.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in semiconductor manufacturing plant.
- Advantage will be given to those with tool hook up experiences.
- Self-motivated and exhibit great initiatives in achieving overall company objectives and priorities.
- Possess excellent project management skills including contractors and work quality and cost management.
- Excellent communication skills with matured personality and drive
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Kulim
In our wafer production in Kulim we are producing more than 100.000 wafer each month.