At a glance
|Location||El Segundo | CA|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
In your new role you will:
- Provide confidential administrative support to the Sr. Executive Assistant to the Office of the President
- Manage and support general office coordination and respond to routine inquiries when requested; interact with executive management, fellow colleagues and other guests; screen telephone calls, mail and miscellaneous requests; and order office supplies
- Coordinate, manage and support internal meetings, as required
• Support external meeting planning by assisting with venue inquiries, site visits, management of rooming lists and coordination of A/V and food and beverage requirements
- Complete expense reports in accurate/timely manner
- Responsible for oversight and maintenance of Infineon Recycle Room.
- Assist with Social Activities Program events, as assigned
- Non-administrative tasks may include research, analysis, compilation and/or preparation of information in support of various office generated assignments.
- Perform ad hoc or additional responsibilities, as assigned
- Minimum of three years relevant experience encompassing broad knowledge of office responsibilities and procedures. C-suite experience a plus.
- High School diploma. Associates Degree/Bachelor’s Degree desired
- A high level of integrity and proven emotional intelligence to handle sensitive and confidential information and situations. Ability to apply appropriate decorum
- A professional demeanor and excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- The ability to maintain composure under challenging circumstances and work effectively/efficiently, in a fast paced environment, where adeptness at re-prioritizing and problem-solving is essential
- Proven experience as a disciplined, self-starter with the ability to work in a collaborative manner
- Heightened attention to detail (required); accuracy a must!
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- An understanding of purchasing duties in general (required)
- Experience with Concur travel booking tool (or similar on-line travel agency booking tool) and Concur expense reporting tool (or similar electronic expense reporting tool) a plus!
- The ability to work in an environment that is fast paced, where professionalism, tact and diplomacy are a must and common sense practices, accuracy and attention to detail the standard
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Event and meeting planning know-how
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents.
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon’s sole discretion.