At a glance
- Render support for the recruitment process: arrange interviews, contact candidates, communicate with hiring managers across various business functions
- Use recruitment tool to manage existing vacancies and applications
- Share team responsibilities in administrative duties: filing for audit requirements
- Enhance organization, coordination and communication skills through scheduling of interviews and interactions with hiring managers and candidates
- Learn the entire recruitment process: recruitment workflow and tool, stakeholders of the process, Singapore regulations and guidelines on passes for overseas candidates
- Gain perspective that all jobs constitutes both core and essential tasks. The basic duties are vital for the organization: adhering to retention policy and audit requirements
- On track to attain Diploma/Bachelor in Business Administration or relevant fields of studies
- Proficient in MS Office in particular Outlook and Excel
- Effective coordination skills
- Keen to accumulate hands-on experience in using IT system
- Interested to gain operational HR experience
- Able to commit for 6 months. Candidates who could undertake 3 months internship are welcome to apply
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Singapore
Singapore is our regional headquarter for Asia-Pacific and consists of production, research & development, sales & marketing, supply chain and many central functions.