At a glance
|Entry level||Thesis support|
high power dynamic pulse stress testing. This means you will need to acquire some special knowledge and perform dedicated tasks:
- Learn about types and characteristics of advanced power semiconductors, especially Infineon products and technologies
- Improve your skills in power electronic hardware design, simulation and layout
- Comprehend the vital importance of reliability in power electronic applications
- Evaluate an existing hardware prototype, partially redesign it to accomplish the desired functionality, working under professional guidance of your KAI tutor
- Document your results by writing and submitting your Master thesis
Contract type: Temporary (6 to 9 months), part or full time
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. The salary for this position is € 2.210 gross p.m. (part time possible).
- Start right away, because you have completed most of your exams
- Provide some knowledge and experience in electronic hardware design
- Work and communicate well with our international team in English and possibly German
- Provide relevant documents: CV, Bachelor certificate, transcript of records from your University
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you in Villach
Almost 4.200 people work at four different sites in Austria.