At a glance
|Entry level||Thesis support|
- Investigating and understanding various real-time protocols and their scheduling techniques
- Designing and implementing a GUI-based scheduling tool
- Implementing a verification of the correctness of the user provided configuration
- Documentation of the software components and writing the Master thesis
Contract type: Temporary (6 to 9 months) part or full time
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. The salary for this position is € 2.210 gross p.m. (full-time basis).
- Start right away, because you have completed most of your exams
- Provide some knowledge and experience in GUI programming (Python, Java, LabVIEW, …)
- Work and communicate well with our international team in English and/or German
- Provide relevant documents: CV, Bachelor certificate, transcript of records from your university
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you in Villach
Almost 4.200 people work at four different sites in Austria.