At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Jul 01, 2019|
- Definition of technical safety requirements for our products
- Responsibly perform safety analysis
- Apply relevant safety engineering methods (e.g. FMEDA, DFA, FTA) during product development
- Interact closely as an interface within an international team and our worldwide customers
- Drive and monitor the progress of all safety related activities during the project lifecycle to ensure compliance with the safety plan and safety norm
- Design-in our products in safety critical applications
This position is suitable for full time and part time.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university degree in Electrical Engineering, Microsystem Technology, Physics or comparable
- Approx. 6 years of professional experience in the electronics and/or semiconductor industry, ideally experience in semiconductor product development (such as system architecture, analog/digital circuit design)
- Experience in applying the ISO 26262 norm to product development
- Good understanding of safety engineering methods e.g. fault injection, FTA, DFA and FMEDA
- The ability to build up lasting relationships and networks in a complex environment
- confident presentation and moderation skills, communication competency
- Fluent English skills, German skills are an advantage
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Infineon Automotive division (ATV) shapes the future of mobility with microelectronics enabling clean, safe and smart cars. Semiconductors are essential to realize key trends like eMobility, automated driving and secure, connected cars. Infineon ATV is the #1 semiconductor partner in the fast-changing automotive world, based on our system knowledge coupled with our passion for innovation and quality. We are a key driver in the ever-advancing pace of digitalization in the automotive industry.
The city of Villach is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria’s southernmost province, in close proximity to Italy and Slovenia. Due to its particular geographic location and the outstanding natural beauty of the region, Villach and the whole province of Carinthia have for generations been popular holiday destinations for people from all over the world. Its unique landscape combines mountains and valleys, lakes and rivers, city and countryside. In addition to the favorable geographic location, living in Austria also has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life. Villach benefits from its status as a “small town,” offering everyday living at affordable prices in an outstanding setting. So it’s no surprise that the city on the Drau river is considered the “home of work-life balance".
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you in Villach
Almost 4.200 people work at four different sites in Austria.