At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Aug 01, 2019|
In your job you will:
- define next generation power management IC architectures
- specify the verification and validation strategy of our chips
- closely cooperate with cross-functional project members as e.g. marketing, application engineering, design, layout, lab and test engineers
- provide guidance to the development teams
You are best equipped for this job if you have:
- a master’s degree or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics, Physics or comparable
- at least 5 years of experience in integrated analog/mixed-signal design
- deep knowledge of the analog/mixed-signal design flow (→ Cadence Virtuoso, AMS designer, etc.)
- interest in the area of power applications (e.g. gate drivers, isolated DC-DC / AC-DC converters)
- familiarity with SystemVerilog, VHDL or other RTL languages
- fluency in English, German proficiency is appreciated
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Power Management & Multimarket (PMM) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
Infineon PMM semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
The City of Villach is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria’s southernmost province, in close proximity to the Italian and Slovenian border. Due to its particular geographic location and the outstanding natural beauty of the region, Villach and the whole province of Carinthia have for generations been popular holiday destinations for people from all over the world. Its unique landscape combines mountains and valleys, lakes and rivers, city and countryside. In addition to the favorable geographic location, living in Austria also has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life. Villach benefits from its status as a “small town”, offering everyday living at affordable prices in an outstanding setting. So it’s no surprise that the city on the Drau is considered the “home of work-life balance”.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you in Villach
Almost 4.200 people work at four different sites in Austria.