At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Provide technical support (including installation, upgrades and configuration), plan and perform system administration on Asia Pacific Storages (eg. EMC VMAX, Netapp), SAN Switch (eg. Cisco & Brocade) and Backup System (eg. Datadomain, Legato Networker etc)
- Maintain and ensure Storage's availability, up-time, performance and reliability
- Perform and fulfill service requests such as provisioning and assignment of Storage (NAS, SAN) and backup
- Degree in IT related Field with at least 2-3 years of Storage and backup (Networker) administration experience
- Willing to travel to other sites for implementation and setup
- Experience in to carry out on-call support and response to urgent tasks
- Able to work and communicate with end-users and vendors on the support (Troubleshooting, maintenance etc) of the Storage and backup system
- Certification in Storage Administration, ITIL and Programming Skill (Powershell/Perl/Python) is a plus
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Singapore
Singapore is our regional headquarter for Asia-Pacific and consists of production, research & development, sales & marketing, supply chain and many central functions.