At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
Manage external SAP service providers in our multi-supplier environment with regards to
- Cooperation and Collaboration
- Forecasting and Demand- Management
- Service-Delivery, Quality and Performance
- Innovation & automation
- Scope, Contract and Value
- Define and ensure proper reporting, monitoring & follow-up of Operational KPIs
- Drive continuous improvement across systems, solutions and processes
- Contribute to processes for SAP Project support, integration & Go-live
- Optimize & automate processes for Incident, Change & Project Management
- Lead Task Forces and be part of Escalation Management Team
Work in a world-wide operating team of SAP experts
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics or similar
- At least 6 years of professional experience in Service Provider Management or operational run of SAP solutions
- Profound experience of SAP processes or projects
- A good overview of the business applications landscape including a detailed knowledge of one business area in SAP (e.g. FI/CO, MM, SD)
- Very good communication skils
- Ability to drive initiatives to a successful end
- Capability to lead discussions and convince team members as well as peers or managers
- Fluent English language skills and preferably also in German
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Information Technology department has become an important business advisor for Infineon, converting business requirements into great IT solutions. It is responsible for provisioning hardware and software solutions at benchmark costs for all areas within Infineon reaching from office users to research & development, to frontend and backend production around the globe. More than 1000 IT-colleagues work closely together with other business areas and external partners. They increase the efficiency of business processes offering more than just modern equipment, secure infrastructure and newest communication solutions.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.