|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Supervises a team of Operators and Technicians including allocation of tasks and monitoring of quality delivered.
- Responsible for implementing production schedules, methods and processes, ensuring the effective use of Manpower.
- Train and certify Operation Specialists as well as review and propose improvements to existing training scheme.
- Involved in process & equipment issues and uphold Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) among all Operation Specialist.
- Bachelor Degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or similar field.
- At least 2 Years working experiences in Supervisory role (most preferable in semiconductor or wafer Fab)
- Experience in handling Metrology scanning equipment would be an added advantage.
- Supervisor background with experiences handling >15 direct report (group of operators) are most welcome.
- Good team player and able to communicate effectively in cross functional teams as well as at all level
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.