|Entry level||Fresh Graduate (without work experience)|
- Responsible for the periodic process audit to ensure compliance to Quality Management System as per RPT MEL Lab Manual.
- Responsible for the Deviation Management and Continuous Improvement of RPT MEL.
- Conducts periodic (half yearly) process audit according to RPT MEL documentation
- Drive improvement based on audit(s) finding & follow up on closure of corrective action within defined cycle time.
- Ensure all audit results are documented and archived according to the specified retention period.
- Drive deviation management improvement based on failure events recorded.
- Assist on internal department KPI & PI audit (Quarterly) and support on systematic improvement.
- Ensure correctness and timely updates of departmental documentation.
- Follow up on external test houses Quality compliance as accordance to IFX Quality standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics/ Computer, Semiconductor Technology, Microelectronics or equivalent)/Applied Science or Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronics).
- Fresh entry or minimum 3 years of experience in on reliability test methodology & concepts, reference standards, working principle of stress equipment and IT basic knowledge and language will be an added Advantage).
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.