At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Actively participate in the implementation of Concur in new countries.
- Act as a Subproject leader for Concur Expense & Request implementation.
- Be responsible for the evaluation of T&E process requirements in the respective countries, configure concur expense settings accordingly or manage the Business requirements with our internal IT department.
- Work with your team and/or with other process teams to identify and implement improvement or standardization opportunities.
- Ensure proper reporting to all parties involved in T&E processes.
- Communicate with different areas of the company to ensure correct accounting, financial reporting and settlement of revenue matters.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration or equivalent degree.
- Proven experience in T&E processes, business travel or T&E
tools is a plus.
- Experience in Concur and in SAP would be an advantage.
- Proactive personality with a sense of urgency and attention to detail at all times.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Solid knowledge of English language (mandatory).
- Willingness to travel.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Feel welcome at Infineon Shared Service Center in Porto –
Our multifunctional business model is focused on high quality services through operational excellence with engaged people. We are recognized globally at Infineon as a valuable business partner.
These are the main business services on our site: Finance, Purchasing, Human Resources, Robotic Process Automation, IT, Audit, Legal, Compliance, Business Continuity among other areas that consolidate us as a high quality partner.
You will find a very open and approachable working culture in Infineon Porto. Our office space has also been designed to promote our people engagement and well-being at work.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.