At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Be committed to support business units in generating good patent applications and maintaining a strong patent portfolio
- Advise business units in intellectual property law, in particular in all questions of patent law
- Represent Infineon in all patent matters at US, German and European patent authorities
- Prepare and file patent applications, as well as managing the patent prosecution
- Cooperate with external patent attorneys, both nationally and internationally
- Assess third party intellectual property rights
- Advise in regards to patent law for the assessment of inventions, as well as determination of inventor remuneration
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Have a technical degree, preferably with a degree in electrical engineering
- Have obtained a qualification as a US Patent Attorney or German Patent Attorney / Assessor and European Patent Attorney
- Have several years of professional experience in a patent lawfirm or in an in-house corporate patent department
- Have a good technical understanding and are interested in semiconductor products
- Ideally gained experience in US as well as German or European patent law
- Have fluent English skills
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The patent department supports the use and management of Infineon’s intellectual property, the licensing of patents and knowledge, researches freedom to operate and property rights, handles patent applications and rights management as well as ensuring the necessary quality assurance.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.