At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
In your new role you will:
- Be responsible for System application engineering of Powertrain and Radar/ADAS microcontrollers
- Be technical interface between Japanese customers and Infineon headquarters
- Understand customer requirement and transfer to Infineon Headquarter team
- Support for software of MCAL and other applications (e.g. security, safety )
- Support for Development tool
- 5年以上の自動車業界での業務経験（FAE, EMSの開発, マイコンの開発等）
- マイコン、デジタル集積回路(SoC・ASIC)、または半導体の顧客対応経験(32Bit 又は 16Bit, 8Bit)
- 日本語（ネイティブレベル）, Native level Japanese is essential requirement
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Automotive Division designs, develops and produces innovative semiconductor solutions for the car’s powertrain, safety management as well as body and convenience.
What we offer you in Tokyo
Infineon in Japan has 190+ employees in four offices: Tokyo, Tokyo Technology Center, Nagoya and Osaka.