|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Key job role as Unit Process Engineer in Wafer test department.
- Provide process engineering support on IC product testing on daily problematic lot
- Provide engineering support on new system setup involving PCU hardware and networking connection for new tester within wafer test
- Interact with multi sites test development personnel to bring the stable test package release before mass production.
- Optimize and Maximize Test setup flexibility on tester under responsibility.
- Provide process engineering solution to ensure safe and stable ramp up on line quality topic and tester capacity optimization
- Bachelor Degree or Master in Electrical/ Electronic or equivalent engineering
- Minimum five(5) years of working experience
- Proficiency in typical process tool e.g. FMEA/SPC/DOE/8D
- Knowledge in Semiconductor test and process control methodology
- Knowledge in MicroFlex & V93K test cell and have excellent test (software/hardware/test program) troubleshooting skill.
- Hands on experience in Testcell hardware and network system
- Proficiency in IT network and Testcell hardware setup will be an added advatange
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Kulim
In our wafer production in Kulim we are producing more than 100.000 wafer each month.