At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Act as technical support and advisor to IFX BE Sites for set-up of SAP QM.
- Synchronize / Deployment
- Synchronize checks and practices and also deploy latest updates or changes within IFX BE Sites.
- Provide online and on-site training ( where necessary).
- Degree holder in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or IT.
- Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering with 6 years of related working experience
- With minimum 4 years of related working experience in Semiconductor or IT related field.
- Good IT knowledge
- Good analytical minds in technical problem solving and inspiration for all possible solutions
- Good communication skills with internal and external group of personnel
- Experienced in Semiconductor or PCBA manufacturing process
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.