At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Perform process transfer, process development, optimization and qualification for technology transfer and/or used tool transfer.
- Development of innovative processes and process characterization methodologies for existing and new technologies.
- Partnering with production module/ department, technology integration, planning, business divisions and global process development counterparts in mapping and enabling future technologies.
- Perform process stability, sustaining and improvement to meet overall company targets.
- Perform integration block re-use and tool extendibility to maximize re-use strategy.
- Perform FMEA, risk assessment of process changes and process change management.
- Initiate, coordinate and support excursion prevention, productivity and quality improvement projects.
- Interface between production module/ department, technology integration and quality engineering on daily routines.
- Bachelor/ Master/ PhD degree in Engineering, Material Science or Applied Science.
- At least three(3) years working and hands-on experience in wafer fab metrology setup, measurement matching and related equipment engineering.
- Experience and have good methodical technique in technology synchronization and process harmonization.
- Good knowledge in semiconductor unit processes, process integration, device physics and products will be of added advantage.
- Good hands-on experience on wafer fabrication processes, equipment and metrology.
- Technology and/ or product transfer, qualification and high volume ramp-up know-how.
- Highly innovative, motivated and stress resistant individual with zero defect mindset.
- A good team player and able to communicate effectively in cross functional teams and at all levels.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Kulim
In our wafer production in Kulim we are producing more than 100.000 wafer each month.